Summary of the past two weeks.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The past two weeks have been DIFFICULT by all means. First, I had to rewrite some of my HTML file because it was corrupted somehow and I only had a Time Machine backup to work off of. This, of course, was a minor setback, seeing as I had already written the code. The only problem was positioning things, which always takes time. As I talked about, there are wrappers, and you can have these wrappers be centered if you want them to be with a little bit of code. If, however, you want to position something, say, a few inches from the top and a few inches in from the left, you need to guess-timate and the block pixel-by-pixel. It's a tedious process, and I was not overjoyed to be doing it again.

Other than that, it looks good. I changed the theme from a dark green to a dark blue. You'll get to see it during my TED talk, of course, and you'll get to see what the code looks like. For now, it's just a bunch of tags, syntax and colors, like all programming, but I even changed the colors so that they would be more appealing to the eye when it is presented.

Anyway, looking forward to later this week... I hear the stage calling...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment